March is just around the corner and with it comes beginning of Spring in Colorado Springs. Spring is a time of warmer, more humid weather were we like to get out and about again after a long winter and stretch our legs. In terms of our hair it is a time of lightening for most, either highlights or all over color.
When Spring arrives, wind, humidity, heat and moisture do too.
This change in season can come with its downfalls in hair health, like frizzy hair and flyaways. The extra lightening also comes with a cost.
So what can you do to overcome any preeminent Spring hair frustrations?
1) Make sure to trim your split ends to help with flyaways.
2) Try to air dry your hair as much as possible or dry on the cool setting.
3) Use hair strengthening products like REDKEN EXTREME.
4) Apply REDKEN EXTREME ANTI-SNAP to provide protection from heat and damage.
5) Take advantage of Pureology’s Color Fantastic spray and it’s 21 benefits like: hair color protection, weightless conditioner, split end treatment & prevention, repair and protect heat damaged hair, shields hair against environmental damage, anti frizz hair spray, and hair shine.